Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love Exercise!

"I love exercise"... these are words I never thought I would hear myself say, but it's true I love it! I truly used to despise working out, gym classes in particular. I don't necessarily enjoy it while I'm in the process of working out, but the way it makes you feel afterwards is so worth it! Oh and I love feeling sore the next day! Ha ha sounds strange but I think it feels great!

Last semester my roommate convinced me to go running with her on occasion. We never went very regularly and then we had to stop because it started to snow... but it helps to have a buddy to go with! I would never be motivated enough to go on my own ha ha. And the whole endorphins releasing thing... Man that is Great! Working out really helps me ease my stress and just feel so much happier! I came home tonight from a long productive visit to the free on-campus student gym and was just in such a great mood. It seriously is such a self-esteem booster! And once I got home I even felt motivated to finish my big finance assignment that is due tomorrow ha! That's a good thing right?! Anyway, I felt so happy that I thought I would share my excitement with everyone. That is all.

1 comment:

Eric G said...

Me too! I absolutely love feeling sore in my muscles! good post!