Thursday, June 18, 2009

Honeyville Miracle

Yesterday I had the day off so I went and played in Logan with a my roommate and a few friends. We played all sorts of random, exciting games such as Assassin and three triangle. We only had three people which made it impossible to play four square, so we improvised :). It was some good times. So anyway, my roommate Jessica lives in Honeyville which is just North of Brigham City. It is a magical place let me tell ya! I was driving up there and the poor little Geo I was driving has a broken speedometer and no working air (hot or cold)... Except for when you're going Really fast ha ha. On the freeway the speedometer jumps up to 69 mph (and doesn't move from that spot) and the tiniest breeze blows through the vents. Well... I arrived at my roommates house and heard this noise. I soon figured out that it was air blowing out of the vents! Like a lot of air! I started playing with it and realized that it was suddenly working just fine!! I was so stoked! I don't know how it happened, but I sure think it's great! Well, there's my little Honeyville miracle :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Poor little Geo...it's definitely seen better days. :) Why don't you come play down here on your day off? You can even make us dinner if you want!

Katie said...

P.S. Whoever took you to Color Me Mine on a date must be cool! While there we saw a couple on a date come in and we thought that was such a cool place for a guy to take a girl for a date!

Jessica Wegner said...

yeah it was a pretty fun date! I think it was for Homecoming my senior year. ok maybe I will. Come down and play that is... not necessarily make you dinner ha ha. I have Tuesday off next week...?