Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas With The Family

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Christmas Eve at the Rau house:


Family Tradition: Every Christmas Eve my dad reads us a Cajun Night Before Christmas. He does the accent and all! It's great!

Christmas Morning bright and early:

My Mom had asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year and I said that I only wanted money to go towards my Mexico trip. That then turned into a joke that my mom was going to get me a Mexican and put him under our christmas tree. Ha ha so that is my Mexican under the Christmas tree!

"All I want for Christmas is NO More Pictures!" - Chris Rau

Mike, Maridee, and little Taya who is growing up so fast! It was her first Christmas and it was so fun to watch her.

Matt

Ha ha I tried to get a picture of the two little cousins.... but this is the best I got.

Dad

Danny

Katie

Way to go Katie and Danny... make Mom cry! Ha ha it was a Good present.

Lexie seemed to enjoy all of Taya's new toys more than Taya enjoyed them.

Big Taya starting to walk!! Now she's just a walking machine.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You got some cute Christmas pictures! Can't wait to see the Mexico photos!

Matt said...

Jess forgot that Lexie was obsessed with the fire in the book. She kept asking grandpa to see the fire.