Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Mexican Spring Break


¡Beinvenidos A Mexico!

So here I am again... Posting weeks later... But anyway, this year I pretty much had the best spring break EVER! Yup that's right, I went to Mexico with a big group of people :) And despite all the warnings and what not we had no problems at all and were perfectly safe.
We drove down to Ensenada and stayed in a beach house for a week. It was perfect. Like seriously. We had the most beautiful beach in Ensenada and pretty much had it all to ourselves. The weather was perfect and the scenery was beautiful.

Best Spring Break EVER :)



La Bufadora!



Mmmmm.... Tacos... we ate at a taco stand at least ONCE everyday! I miss those tacos...

This is a back shot of the house. I never got a picture of the front.

A shot of the house. It was so open and cute and fun! I loved that house!

Yup that was our backyard for a week :D



A dream come true :) We got to ride horses on the beach! Perfect :)

I kid you not the waves were glowing turquoise! It was the MOST amazing thing I have ever seen in my life!! Oh I wish I could describe it, but really you have to see it to believe it! Come to find out (thanks to my smart brother) it was some bio-luminescent bacteria in the water...? But the sand was just glowing with tiny little speckles of blue and.... ah it was just incredible!!


One day we went to the harbor where all the cruise ships port and ate some delicious fish and shrimp tacos, then got a little half hour boat ride in the harbor on this rink-a-dink wooden boat! Ha ha it was perfect!



On our last day in Ensenada half of us decided to go rent 4-wheelers and drive around the city. It was probably one of my favorite activities that we did that week! We drove around some sand dunes on the beach for awhile and then went off into the foothills. It was beautiful and so much fun!

Here's the whole gang. All 12 of us.

And to finish off my fantastic Spring Break I got to go to Mapleton to see my brand new baby niece Brynlee Kathlyn Holley! She is So dang cute and tiny! She was born while I was in Mexico so it was fun to be able to see her and hold her before I had to head back up to Logan.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is one cute baby! :) You need to come see her again. She's changed a lot already.

Your trip looks like a lot of fun....glad you're livin' up the single life. Ha ha!