Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Warm Wegner New Years

Shortly after Christmas Day we headed out to California to spend time with all of Jeff's family for New Years! It was a wonderful, yet busy, busy vacation. I very much enjoyed the short sleeve, chaco, and even shorts weather!

Spent sometime on the beach!


Visited the San Diego Zoo!

And....
SEAWORLD!! I had forgotten how much I really love SeaWorld :)

Cute little Brielle and her Oma (Grandma)


Jeff and Hannah really seemed to enjoy this Elmo ride. Probably equally as much as Parker and Brielle :)

Hannah pretending to be a polar bear in the polar bear caves

Isn't this picture kinda' creepy...?? At first she didn't seem to even notice that there were tons of sharks swimming behind the glass. She was just having fun climbing on the sign of course.


Can't go to Cali and not get plenty of beach time in!

My husband is good enough to humor me and risk his dry body and clothes so I could get a cool splashing water picture

We had such a great time and it was so fun to spend more time with Jeff's family (I also got to meet his aunt, uncle and cousins for the first time)! However, it sure was nice to get back home to our own beds after a couple weeks of busy family time and traveling. And you better believe that I was as lazy as I could be for those few days left of Christmas break. I had to take advantage of the time because now it is right back into school, buuut.... It's my LAST semester! Yay! (sorry I know I talk about it a lot ha ha)

No comments: