Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Final Countdown

Here I am... days away from the end of my college career.  The Final Countdown.

1 more day left of Preschool
4 more days until my last and only final
And 9 more days until GRADUATION!

I'm beginning to feel weirdly emotional.  There are a lot of big changes coming up in our lives and even though they are really good changes it's still going to be hard to readjust. Especially when right now so much of it is still very much unknown.  I'm extremely excited and ready to graduate and be done with school, although I think I'm going to miss it.  I spent this semester student teaching in a preschool on campus and tomorrow is our last day... I am going to miss those children so much.  I'm attached.  I have learned so much this semester and had so much fun getting to know them and watch them grow and develop.


Utah State University Class of 2012 :)  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Big changes are hard for me, too. When I quit teaching but wasn't a mom yet I honestly felt like I'd lost my identity. I bawled the whole way home from school that last day. I think a part of me will always miss those other times of my life....college and then teaching. But, the good news is that after you adjust you realize even better times are ahead. :) Hope Jeff's interview went well yesterday!!