Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Reunited and It Feels SO Good!!"

Oh man... I can't even describe how crazy happy I am to have my hubby back home!  I picked him up from the airport Saturday afternoon and I seriously never stopped smiling that entire day.  I felt like a giddy little teenager.  Jeff successfully finished and passed his simulator training in Long Beach and now has a few days off until he starts flying - the real deal!

I've been having this serious craving to revisit my childhood and go to an arcade... so we went to Nickelcade in Taylorsville!  And I loved it.

 We were loving us some skee ball, crusin' the world (racing), pinball, shooting some Jurassic Park dinos...

 One of Jeff's childhood favorites:  Time Crisis (shooting game)

And here's our loot we got with our tickets :)

We also went to Costco for free samples (one of our favorite Saturday activities), rented a movie to watch with Matt, and mostly did a lot of snuggling :)  

No comments: