Saturday, December 15, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well it's officially official.... We are back in UTAH!  For good :)  Well, at least for the foreseeable future.

Jeff is still based in Palm Springs at least through January, and it may be 2 to 3 more months even, but we're crossing our fingers that a he will be transferred to Salt Lake soon.  But for now he will be commuting... not so ideal, but once again we're hoping it won't be for very long.  As for now we're looking for a place to live and a job for me.  

We are very happy to be back in Utah, but I have to admit..... (and anyone who talked to me before we decided to move knew how anti-moving to California I had been and wouldn't believe that I'm actually saying this...) .... I miss california! :)  

But it is nice to be back, and having snow on the ground definitely makes it feel more like Christmas that's for sure!

No comments: