Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

On the Friday after Christmas my sister and her family came up to my parents house to go to Temple Square and watch the BYU bowl game.  We had a fun time at Temple Square, though due to a grumpy  (but very adorable) 15 month old it was cut a bit short.

A very bundled up Brooke

 Not the best picture, but I love Carlie's cheese face!

 I just love these two cuties!  They are so hilarious and entertaining to watch interact with one another!

 We had a great time at Temple Square looking at all the lights freezing our buns off... I didn't even think about bringing a beanie, so luckily my six-year old niece was willing to share hers with me.

On the Monday before New Years we met up with some friends from Logan in Salt Lake and went to dinner then a Jazz game.  We had a great time (even though we couldn't get seats right next to each other) and the Jazz even won!  Fun times!

For New Years Eve we spent the night with our besties Ryan and Julane (and their adorable little 3 month old), their parents, and my parents.  We had dinner, and spent lots of time chatting and playing games!  It was a great way to kick off the New Year!  

2013 was a definitely a good year and i'm always excited to see what the next year will bring.  2014 has already brought us some interesting surprises and I can't wait to see what other great new adventures await us!

No comments: