Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!  Today was quite a lazy day for me... and I loved it ha ha!  All of my roommates went home for the weekend so I've been home alone the entire day.  It's actually quite nice to have peace and quiet for once, but a little lonely too.  It has been basically just another day for me... nothing exciting happened.  Oh wait, I completed a 500 piece puzzle of a cottage today!!  THAT sure was exciting let me tell ya... I also finally wrote my friend Brandon (who is on a mission in Mexico) a letter.  So I guess you could say I've been fairly productive today :)  Oh and tomorrow my parents are coming up because I'm finally getting my Patriarchal Blessing!  I'm SO excited!!  It will be a great experience and I can't wait!   

So here's the cute little cottage puzzle.  Yes it took FOREVER!  And yes it is missing two pieces... kinda disappointing but I swear I'm not the one who lost them :)

No comments: