Saturday, September 12, 2009

Redd Family Reunion 2009

I took over 400 pictures at our family reunion down in Monticello over Labor Day weekend, and it was really hard to narrow it down to a few good ones. So here are some of the best ones...

The Dude Ranch


Rocket Launching

Pine Wood Derby







This is what I looked like after our second 4-wheeling adventure Saturday afternoon ha ha

Ahh SO cute!!





The Rau Family

Mom and Grandpa dancing


The Sisters



Cousin Love!




All because two fell people fell in love...

2 comments:

Anna said...

jess! i didn't know you had a blog! i love it. those pics are awesome of the reunion. my camera was lost till the last day of the reunion so i don't have any photos. :( would you mind if i used a couple of yours to post on my blog for my journal's sake? i'll give you credit! love ya!

SarahJane said...

good pics of the reunion! I love 'em! The reunion was so much fun!! I especially loved the 4-wheeling ride :)