Friday, August 21, 2009

All Settled

Well I'm here in Logan finally! It feels so good to be back. I'm sharing a room with my one of my roommates last year, Jessica. Ha ha it's the "Jessica Room." We got all unpacked and settled in yesterday and I must say I think our room looks pretty dang cute. I'm enjoying it. Last night I hung out with my new roommates and we got to know each other a little. I really like them, they are cute and fun and we all get a long really well.

It's kind of funny to see what a difference there is from last year to this year. Last year my parents moved me up and helped me unpack all my stuff and took me grocery shopping. This year I gave my parents the goodbye hugs at my house and then moved up myself. This year, since I'm living in the same apartment complex that I lived in last year, so it's pretty nice because I already know so many people who are also returnees.

My friend Julane from home just graduated high school and decided to come to USU. I'm so excited for her to experience the college life! And she lives across the street from me so we can still play lots. So that should be fun!

No comments: