Sunday, August 16, 2009

What's New


I got a new purse

I got some new clothes

I got a new camera

I got a new Job

And... I got a new Phone!

I feel like a new woman! Ha ha now all I need is a new car! Ha yeah... that would be nice. I was sick of my razor and the little quirky problems it was having ever so often, so I went and bought a new phone! It's the motorola Rival. I love it so much already! It's purple and really cute. It's one of those that you slide up and it has a full keyboard, which I was thinking would be kinda hard to get used to, but it actually hasn't been that bad and it's kind of fun!

Side note: This is my last week of summer... and my last week at home. I move my stuff up on Tuesday and then will probably be going up to stay on Friday. Also my last day of work at Dick's Market was on Saturday (yesterday). It feels Really good to be done with that store... at least until I come back for Christmas break. So I didn't actually quit, BUT if all goes well then those few weeks during Christmas will be my last! In other words I'm hoping that I will be able to get a job next summer in Logan and stay up there.

No comments: