Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Finally Got It!

Well, I finally got my new toy. And I absolutely LOVE it to death!!! It is so so much fun to play with!
Nikon D60. Isn't it just beautiful? :)

First Day With Camera:




*Sorry I don't know why, but the pictures don't look as good when I put them on here... the originals look great though!

Girls Night:




Lexie was so being so cute the other day. I got out my camera and was snapping pictures of her, but couldn't get her to smile. However, as soon as the flash would go off she would laugh and laugh and cover her face. Later she was trying to grab my camera so I let her push the button and take pictures. She thought it was so much fun and just kept taking pictures of nothing. For her last picture she stuck her face right in front of the lens as she pushed it, which totally blinded her. She thought that was pretty fun too I guess. What a goofy girl!

No comments: