Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'd say it's about time for a new phone...

Well.
This morning I woke up to my phone alarm, which after pressing every single buttom, wouldn't go off. The solution to the problem? Simply turning my phone off. I did that and then turned it back on.

*This is becoming more of a frequent phenomenon as the days go by*

SOoo... soon after trying to send a text I realized I have no service. No matter where I go! This same exact random occurrence happened to me last Saturday when I was getting ready to head up to Bear Lake. I had to use my mom's phone to get a hold of people but eventually they both started to die from searching for service all day. So up until about 10 at night that day my phone had absolutely no service (with the exception of a half hour maybe).

So i'm not really looking forward to a day without phone service... Sorry if anyone is trying to get a hold of me.

I don't know about you, but this doesn't sound normal to me...?? I'd say it's time for a new phone!

No comments: