Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good News Minute

Here's my Good News for today:

I Got A Job!!!

Yesterday I drove up to Logan for a little interview type thing for an on campus job as a child development lab staff. They had one position left and eleven applicants... and they picked ME! Yay! I'm so excited! I will be working in the lab but not necessarily with the children. I'll be more of a behind the scenes girl doing lots of different things like making name tags, copies, changing animal cages, raking sand pit, etc. It will be a nice change from my job right now so I'm pretty stoked!

That's pretty much all my good news... EXCEPT for the fact that I move back up to Logan NEXT WEEK!!! Ahh I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats! Sounds like it'll be a fun change! Lexie sure will miss you when you're back up at school!