Friday, June 24, 2011

Honeymooners

We decided to do a local honeymoon which was the best decision ever! It was the perfect little vacation (much needed too) and we had lots of fun. We went to Park City for the first three nights and then drove up to Jackson Hole, WY for three more nights. Here's some pics of our adventures!

First road trip as Mr. and Mrs. Wegner :) I of course, had to get myself some aviators so that I could officially be a pilot's wife.

We Saw......

Lots of SNOW!

A couple of small ghost towns!

The amazingly breath taking Tetons!



Attractive men.... oh wait, that's MY attractive man :)

And finally... lots and lots of Wildlife....





All we wanted to see was a bear... sadly this is the closest thing we got.

We LOVE to explore, especially when it comes to dirt trails. Hmm... that's ironic ha ha. Since after all it was off-roading that brought us together :) Side note. Anyway, we had a map of Jackson and Teton National park and I'm pretty sure we explored every single possible off road possible, I'm not even kidding ha ha. See what I mean? It was the Perfect little vacation for us!

No comments: