Friday, June 24, 2011

May 6, 2011 :)

Get ready for a blog post overload... I'm super behind!

We've already been married for close to two months! It's crazy how fast it goes by. So we don't have our wedding day pictures yet from our photographer, but I promise to post some of those once we do.

Our wedding day turned out to be a beautiful day. Temple grounds were breath taking, our sealing was wonderful, luncheon was delicious, and the reception was perfect. It was so fun to be surrounded by so many family and friends, and to feel of their love and support for us. Everything went perfectly all day, despite the fact that we lost our truck in the parking garage... Twice. The second of which took us at least twenty minutes to find it. Also apparently Jeff wanted to go on our Honeymoon early because he ended up on 2-15 headed towards the airport ha ha. This all resulted in us being about a half hour late to pictures.... it's all part of the adventure right?! Ha ha. The whole day was go-go-go, yet surprisingly very fun and low stress level.

I know it's cheesy, but I can honestly say that it was the BEST day of my life, to date. I've never been happier :) And I'm so grateful for a temple marriage. All my life I've heard everyone say this and how much it blesses their lives and their family, and now I finally understand. I can't imagine it any other way. It's a huge blessing, and I'm so excited to be able to spend the rest of my life, and Forever with my Best Friend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are just so cute! I am so happy for you!