Friday, September 9, 2011

Such is the Life of a Pilot's Wife

So I've been without my other half these past two days. He's been up in Yellowstone working a little second job. He's explained it to me a few times, but I still don't know exactly what they do and what for... all I know is that they fly around an area and take thermal pictures of the ground. What I do know though is that it is a great source of some extra bonus money which is always nice :)

So he's been up in Yellowstone the past couple days and should be coming home soon, and I have missed him terribly. It's our first time being away from each other since being married. Despite it being not so fun, it is good practice for the many years to come. As a pilot's wife, having my husband gone for days at a time will be the norm. Of course every career has its up and downs, but on the flip-side... He will also be home for days at a time! What's great though is that you can be thousand of miles away from someone and still see them and talk to them via facetime and skype! Sure does make it easier.

Hurry up 5 o'clock! I miss my Man!

PS... YAY for Fridays!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You guys are such a darling married couple! I can't wait to see you. The Jess boy and I are thinking the last weekend of this month we are going to venture to logan :)