Monday, September 5, 2011

One week down....

Well I've made it through the first week of school.... and it is definitely going to be a very busy semester. But the good news is only two more semesters to go!! Yay! I usually enjoy the classes that I have to take for this major, but ....Social Policy? ...and Psychological Statistics....? Not so much. It will be good though.

Aside from classes, the first week of school is always the greatest. They've got things going on all day everyday. The best part is.... FREE STUFF! :) Free snow cone, free pens, free candy, free bags, free root beer float, free chick-fill-a sandwich, free hotdog, and best of all, Free Aggie Ice Cream TWO days in a row! Totally awesome. In addition to free stuff they had activities going every night. We only made it to the movie on Old Main Hill, which is always fun to go. They showed Thor on a big screen.

imgres.jpg

While I'm on the topic of my Aggies... football is looking good this year.. a.k.a. our new Freshman QB is looking good this year! We were kind of depressed after losing that game to Auburn on Saturday, but we played well and I think it'll be a good year for the Aggies!


Love my Aggies :)

No comments: