Friday, August 26, 2011

Work and Play

Last saturday all my family got together at my parents house for our monthly family night and to work on my mom's dining table chairs. Last year for my mom's birthday while some of us were away in california the rest of my siblings secretly re-did my mom's kitchen including a new beautiful kitchen table and chairs. They unfortunately weren't able to finish stripping, sanding, and staining all the chairs so that was half of the purpose of this Saturday get-together.

As usual I ended up playing with the girls. I thought it would be a good idea to entertain the girls with bubbles outside... and it did ha. They loved it! But we all ended up with bubbles all over ourselves ha ha.

I had to put both of these pictures up because i thought Taya was so funny!

Brynlee got so excited about the bubbles! It was pretty cute.

Lexie was really good at making these huge bubbles

Matt was a good helper too

While we were playing hard, the boys were working hard in the back yard.




Taya just cracks me up! She loved these "pum-pums" :)

No comments: