Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!

It was a Wegner Thanksgiving this year so we flew out to Colorado Springs to Jeff's sister's house, and then his mom, dad, and sister met us out there. It was such a nice break from school and life, and my sis-in-law's adorable little Brielle kept us highly entertained.

Ya know, one thing I love about being married is that now I not only have one awesome family, but TWO! And since it was the time of Thanksgiving I was (and have been) feeling very grateful for both families.

Anyway, our little vacation was mostly relaxing, and very much full of TONS of delicious food. Other than some good old Black Friday shopping and Turkey dinner, we went to the Garden of the Gods.


Had some cool rock formations


We flew in Saturday early evening and finished off our break at my parents house. We were lucky enough to see all of my family as well when we went down to Mapleton to see Mike and Maridee's new baby Luke!


Taya just cracks me up... and she is the cutest big sister out there. "Baby Lukey" or "Baby Brudder" is what she calls him.

It was fun to watch her interact with him. Whenever he would cry, she would say "Baby Lukey needs me."

Mmmm... someday :)

No comments: