Friday, June 14, 2013

Celebrations!

This last weekend Jeff, my parents and I celebrated Jeff's new transfer to Salt Lake by going out to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe.  It was yummy!  Though with their wide variety of types of pizzas I usually end up regretting eating there... ha ha.  I just want to try them all!  And I especially can't resist the dessert pizzas... Mmmm Yum!  After our mini celebration Jeff and I headed to one of his friends wedding receptions.  

Saturday night we got together with my Best Cousin Jen, and her hubby Trevor!  We had dinner at their place then went mini golfing at Mulligan's.  Golfing was followed by dessert... fruit pizza cookies that I made.  Mmmm yum!  

We had a blast chatting and catching up all night, and getting to know Trevor a little better!

No comments: