Monday, December 16, 2013

Pura Vida! - Part 4

Ok, last Costa Rica post!  Sorry so many... it was just too hard to narrow down all my pictures.  The rest of our trip was very nice and relaxing.  We enjoyed a lot of playing at the beach, pool, snorkeling, and scuba diving.

There was actually some really good snorkeling right off our beach... well, at least I was enjoying it until I swam into a patch of jelly fish (or at least jelly fish parts) and got stung really bad all over my body.  I was out of the water at that point and was a little nervous to get back in... but yeah, other than that the snorkeling was great!

We also took a boat out to a couple other snorkeling spots one day.

My favorite thing we saw were all the Spotted Eagle Rays!  They are so graceful and beautiful to watch swimming through the water.

All the scuba certified people went out scuba diving one day while the rest of us stayed with the kiddos.  Jeff really want to get all certified before we went on this trip, but it's really tricky with his flying schedule and regulations.  He ended up being able to a quick intro class in a pool while we were there, then got to go out with everyone else and do a little diving.  He was very excited and LOVED it!  I wish I had some pictures of it...

We've got three birthdays all within the first week of August, so we got a cake and celebrated while we were all together!

A view of our beach and the area surrounding our resort.

We loved all of our beach time!  Just a short walk away from our rooms too.



The kiddos loved their beach time too :)

Oma and Opa and their three adorable grand kids!  Covered in (and some eating ha ha) wet sand :)



Ahh.... Paradise.  I'm all ready to go back!

No comments: