Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Wanna See My Lump?!"

Man these past couple days have been quite eventful! Who would've thought that birthday cake, rubber bands, towels, a concert in Provo, and the Beatles could provide for such great times!!

Sometime last semester I think, my roommate Jessica was doing something that somehow resulted with her having a large disgusting bruise on her thigh (I think she might've fallen off of something). It was so huge, and she would go around asking people "Wanna see my lump?!" We always joke about us being basically the same person because we are very similar in many ways, have the same name, and quite often get asked out on dates together ha ha. We pretty much come as a package, but I never would've imagined us also having similar wounds too!

Well, it was one of my other roommates' birthday on Tuesday so her family came up and brought a huge costco cake. It was so yummy but between her family and all of us girls we barely dented the thing, so we invited many people over throughout the night to eat it for us. My friend David came over, as well as a few other guys from the complex. Somehow we got into a huge rubber band fight, which eventually transitioned into a towel whipping battle between me and David. Ha ha... Bad idea! I got trapped in a corner, and David, who soaked the corner of his towel, got me real good right on the thigh! It is quite the battle wound!

It wasn't letting me upload pictures before but now i got it to work!! So here's the Battle Wound:

This was the day after...

NOW... this is a week later!! HA HA!! I think it's so hilarious!! I love to show everyone my wound! I'm so proud of it ha ha! The pictures really don't do it justice though... however, you get the idea :)

Wednesday me, Jessica, and our friend Todd drove down to Provo to go to a concert. It was a long drive and we stopped at my house where my mom (who is so nice) had made dinner for us. Todd's friend's band was playing so we went to go see him and a few other bands that were pretty good. It was a lot of fun, but I was way tired. We didn't leave provo until 12:15. The last time we went with Todd down to Provo for a concert we just slept the whole way home and left poor Todd to try and stay awake. This time we sang along to Beatles songs the whole drive home! Ha ha it was so fun and made the drive go by much faster. The Beatles proved to be quite therapeutic and Todd was just high on life Ha ha! We got home at 2:30 then I just crashed into bed. We really had a great time!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So funny...I had a roommate my first two years that everyone said her and I shared a brain. So I totally know what you're talking about!

Spencer said...

haha I like your post, You guys really are like the same person.

Katie said...

Ughh. That looks gross.