Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Found Love

Jeeping. Yes that is my new found love. I feel like I've been so deprived all my life... never having gone Jeeping until now. My roommate Jenni owns a Jeep and has always talked about how much fun it is to go out and drive around in the mud. In honor of the warm weather and school being pretty much over last night we took it out for a spin. In the mud :). We went late last night and it was extremely muddy and slick but it was so much fun! Up more North there are a ton of trails in Hyde Park Canyon which is where we went last night. Then today we went back in the afternoon for a longer excursion. It was SO. MUCH. FUN!! Like seriously! Better than any roller coaster I've ever been on ha ha.

I really like this picture! It looks like some car advertisement ha ha.

We drove up to the top of this hill and looked out over the valley. It was such a Gorgeous view! And what a beautiful day it was today! I'm really loving this weather!

Jessica in deep thought as she gazes out across the world below :)

Jenni, a proud Jeep owner

And here's the Jeepin' Crew. Todd, Jessica, Jenni, Darrell... and then me of course. Someone had to take the picture. You may be thinking, "Wait a minute... Jeeps only have four seats and there are five people..." well don't be concerned. Us three girls were in the backseat together, but we were all quite safely strapped in.


This is what we have to show for our fun! Thanks to many glorious mud puddles you can no longer tell that this Jeep is supposed to be blue :)

Man what fun we had! I can't wait to go again... oh wait we're going on another trip tommorrow!! Ha ha :)

No comments: