Friday, June 11, 2010

Lagoon


I went to Lagoon on Wednesday. It was the first time since I was like 16. It was pretty fun. I can't handle the rides though like I used too... Which is a total bummer because I LOVE roller coasters. However now they make me nauseous.

Funny story: So everyone wanted to ride the Rattle Snake Rapids (one in which you get wet). We had already ridden it once and I was all dry again, so I chose to sit and wait while they all rode it. A half hour later we were eating dinner outside and suddenly it starts dumping rain on us! Ha ha so that's what I get. I ended up soaking wet anyway.

One of our favorite rides is the newest roller coaster Wicked. It's pretty fun! We rode it about 4 or 5 times. And it was perfect because there was no one at the park that day so the lines were super short! We also really enjoyed the bumper cars for some reason. I don't know why but they made me super happy ha ha.

lagoon1.jpg


No comments: