Friday, June 25, 2010

Spontaneous trip to St. George...?? YES!


I had a conversation with my brother Chris Monday night that went something like this:

Me: "Chris I'm bored. Let's go on an adventure."

Chris: "Ok. Let's go to St. George."

Me: "....... OK!"

What could be better than a spontaneous trip to St. George...??
So here I am, kickin' it in St. G! Chris has a friend who lives down here so we drove down Tuesday night and we're leaving sometime later today. I have been riding horses, playing in the river, kayaking/playing at the lake, night hiking, etc.
Pretty much all I did yesterday was entertain little girls ha ha! Chris' friend has 4 little sisters here and they are my new best friends - Emily, Sarah, Summer, and Terrah - the cutest girls ever! :) The littlest one is 5 and she is adorable. They were entertaining me all day yesterday while the boys played some game on their computers.
We ended the night with and endless game of hide and seek! It's been in the hundreds here which is why I live in Logan ha. Too hot for me to live in, but it has been nice for a couple days. It's been a good week full of vacationing, but I'm definitely ready to go back.

1 comment:

Krystle said...

Sounds like you had fun! Aren't Cody's sisters a handful?! They are immediately your best friend which is lots of fun!