Thursday, March 17, 2011

50 Days!

Yup that's a count down to that special day coming up quite quickly in May :) Only 50 days away... yikes! The other night me and Jeff realized that it was only a month and a half away and we couldn't believe how close it is! It's funny because three and even two months seemed so far away, yet here we are at one and a half... and it'll be here in no time. (Which also means the end of the semester... Yay!)

I am SO excited to get married. I really just want it to be that day. I don't want to plan a wedding. I know it should be fun (and it is), but I think I'm a bit crazy to be attempting to plan a wedding during the end of this semester... especially since I'll be taking my two finals on Thursday, the day before we get married. Ha ha! Yup I'm crazy... but it's all coming together. My mom is the greatest. She's doing pretty much all the work... Thanks Mom!! I really do appreciate her so much!

I got my dress coming, engagements taken, videographer chosen, colors figured out... almost ha ha, and announcements to be figured out soon. Yes things are coming together!

*Engagement pictures to be posted soon!*

P.S. In my Preschool Methods and Curriculum class today my teacher told us about this website notjustcute.com. It's a great resource for preschool teachers and moms. It has a lot of good tips and advice, tons of creative ideas for activities, and other resources and articles to read. One of her recent posts was about time-outs and coaching your children. I thought it was pretty interesting.

No comments: