Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For........ :)



We're ENGAGED!!!!!!! :)


March 1st Jeff took me flying during the sunset...

Beautiful snow-covered Cache Valley!

View of Logan from up above Logan Canyon!

I love USU's campus!

Sunsets are so much better from the sky :)

And finally, after two hours, the help of our two good friends Jenni and Darrell, and 14 cans of red spray paint.... He proposed!!! :)

The Ring! I love it.

I love this boy!
And I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with my Best Friend!!

4 comments:

Lunch and Learn LaLa said...

CoNgRaTs!!! I'm so HaPpY for the two of you!!!!!!!! Good boy Jeff!!! I would like to have a lunch date with both of you real soon! Luv Ya, Miss you too!!!!

Krystle said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Roxy said...

how amazing jess! congratulations!

Curtis Crew said...

soo cute I am so excited for you!