Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dress Shopping!

I appreciated my sister and sister-in-law who came up to go wedding dress shopping with me on Monday! It ended up being quite the party with me, my mom, two sisters and three little ones. It was so fun to try on all those beautiful wedding dresses. My mom was no help because she loved every single one I tried on ha ha.

My little three year old niece Lexie was the biggest little helper! She was in heaven. Lately she's been obsessed with my sister's wedding video so she was pretty excited to watch me try on so many princess dresses. :) She was pretty hilarious too. She had to come into the dressing room with me and she would just sit and watch as the lady helping laced me up in the back. Then she would bundle up the train in her arms and carry it out for me! It was so funny! The best one was when I tried on a dress without a train... ha ha she still had to carry the back of the dress out for me. She would tell me that every dress was "cute" or that I looked "cute" ha. She also thought that the slip and corset I was wearing was "cute".... so who knows, Lexie liked it, maybe I should just wear that to the wedding :)

I wish I could remember all the hilarious things she said... she keeps us entertained. I feel bad because my sisters got stuck driving home in the snow storm... sorry! But thanks so much for coming up and I think I found a dress!

3 comments:

Staci Watkins said...

YOU FOUND A DRESS?!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maridee said...

It's not your mom's fault that she loved every dress! It's not too often that someone looks GREAT in EVERY SINGLE THING they try on! Seriously Jess, it was pretty crazy and so hard to decide because you were gorgeous in all of them. Can't wait to see it on you!!! Thanks for letting us tag along.