Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We were down at my parents house babysitting Matt for Memorial Day Weekend and like I mentioned before I spent most of that time working hard in my room... I did take a break however to go to the Air Show at Hill Air Force Base!  It was Matt's first one and he thought it was awesome. 

 It was dumping rain all morning but we got lucky and it stopped for the last couple hours (which is when we went).

 This plane is HUUUGE!!


 P-51:  Jeff's dream plane to fly and the plane that my grandpa flew in the war.

 F-22:  "Sleek and Sexy" as Jeff describes it.

 Waiting for the Thunderbirds to start

They put on a pretty good show!

On the actually Memorial Day we were back up here in Logan.  We met up with our friends Ryan and Julane and had a BBQ at First Dam, then played a fun game that I cannot remember the name of... but anyway then to satisfy the men we finished up the night with a little bit of Jason Bourne.

Overall, a Great Weekend!

No comments: