Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Triple Combination Celebration!

This last weekend was packed full of many celebrations for us.... 

Here we are celebrating Jeff's job at Firehouse Friday night!

Celebrating Graduating on Saturday!  

Not to brag or anything... but I got yet another 4.0 this semester!  Great way to finish off my last year of college :) - and the ironic thing is that these last two semesters were my hardest/busiest/craziest of them all!

 I found one of my old roomies!



And Finally....


 ONE YEAR Anniversary Celebration on Sunday night!!  
Can't believe it's been one year!  It was so fun to reminisce and watch our wedding video.  Looking forward to the many years that lie ahead of us :)  

And now it's off to Yellowstone tomorrow for a quick weekend Anniversary Trip!  We are stoked!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, you guys did have a big weekend! How fun!!