Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Shower

So on Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law Maridee.  She's having a little girl in the end of February and I'm SO excited for niece number two!!  She got so many cute little outfits and things.  I had a hard time picking out an outfit to buy for her because everything was so stinking cute and I wanted to buy it all!  Ha ha anyway it was a lot of fun!  My grandpa came over and joined our party and he is just a hoot!  With a combination of grandpa's funniness, Megan's craziness and a very large cut out of Edward Cullen we were highly entertained for hours.

It sure is nice to have grandma and grandpa living close now.  I've enjoyed seeing them a lot more and it's fun to have them around!

Let me introduce you to my future boyfriend... Edward Cullen!  :)  Ha ha Just kidding!  This is only one of the numerous photographs taken with this life size Edward.  Thanks to Megan for letting us borrow and drool over him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the shower. And thanks again for all your help with it! Love you.

Curtis Crew said...

Edward Cullen...sighhhhh:)