Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year

Sorry I'm a little late but "Happy New Year Everyone!"  I'm looking forward to see what exciting adventures this new year will bring.  Honestly my New Years Eve wasn't all that exciting but thats alright.  I just hung out with my two Jenni roommates and watched a movie.  

Church was so fun yesterday because everyone finally came back up to Logan so it was great to see everyone again and hear how their breaks went!  Continental (my apt. complex) was pretty dead during the break but I kept myself busy reading, watching movies, and playing of course.  Although it's nice to have everyone back, I will miss the empty parking lot we had during the break.  It gets pretty crazy out there especially in the winter time.  It makes me kinda glad that I don't have a car up here... well at least for the winter :)  Anyway, today was the first day of the new semester!  I was really dreading going back to school but I actually enjoyed it.  Its nice to have all new classes and I have a pretty easy schedule!  I have three classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays and two of those I have with my roommate Jenni and the other one I have with my cousin/roommate Jen!  It's so fun to have friends in my classes!  I also have one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays but it's not until 1:30.  I have a feeling that I'm going to get a little bored this semester... it would be nice if I could find a simple on-campus job, but by now most of them are already taken... so we'll see what happens! 

No comments: