Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sledding

Last night I went sledding down Old Main Hill up in Logan with a couple of my friends.  It was way fun and the hill is so huge and perfect for sledding down.  Old Main Hill is pretty famous for sledding and ice blocking (which is what people do when there is no snow as a substitute).  I was SO excited to use my new coat and long johns, which worked very well to keep me quite warm.  We only had to sleds so the guys took one of their couch cushions and put garbage bags over it.  It works really well and when you hit those large bumps it doesn't hurt one bit but when I tried it I didn't stay on for very long... I biffed it :)  Anyway I've been feeling the results of it all today... I'm feeling kinda' sore and I discovered bruises on my behind as well as on my thigh.  Haha it was worth it though!  

No comments: