Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trip to Salt Lake

Yesterday was the USU vs. BYU basketball game.  It was held in the Energy Solutions Arena (which I think sounds dumb and it should still be called the Delta Center) down in Salt Lake, so we took a little road trip and spent the day down there.  I drove with some friends from my ward and we went down early to go to the body world exhibit.  I was a little bit freaked out by the idea that they were real human bodies, but they actually didn't look very real.  I was surprised at how awesome it really was and I really enjoyed it!  the one thing that really freaked me out was the bodies had fingernails and toenails still... uh that just gave me the shivers!  Anyway it was worth it and we had a great time.  We then went over to Crown Burger for a late lunch and then headed over to the game.  It was a very close and intense game which sadly ended in a 5 point loss for the Aggies :(  And of course both my brother and sister had to rub it in...  

We left Salt Lake and drove to Bountiful where we had some delicious ice cream concretes at Neilson's Frozen Custard, then went to my house where my wonderful Mom prepared us dinner!  We just hung out there for a while playing ping pong and guitar hero.  I had a great time even though I was VERY disappointed in our loss... but oh well there's always next year!

No comments: