Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gingerbread Houses!

Sorry that I'm so far behind but there isn't internet access at my house and I've been home for the last two weeks for the Christmas break.  I'm back in Logan now because Jen (my source of transportation) had to start work today and I decided to come back up to Logan with her for the last week and party before the new semester starts :)  Anyway so now i'm going to catch up on everything... 

So on the Friday that I came home I got together with my girls and we made gingerbread houses!!  It was so fun!!  It was so great to be back together with everyone (well almost... Our friend Jess was still at BYU at this time and Julane was at work but came later).  
Maeghan and Me getting ready to start the Gingerbread house making.

And the finished products... Don't they look awesome?!

Haha we had a fun time taking tons of pictures.. this is only one of the many :)

And another one.  From front to back: Maeghan, Me, Julane, Melissa, and Danielle.


No comments: