Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend

So I realized today that most of my social life consists of going to school sports games and watching movies... not too exciting (well the movie part at least), but I really do love going to games!  Especially basketball!  They are SO much fun and we never lose in the spectrum!  I just love it! 18-1 baby Go AGGIES!!  Haha anyway, so in the beginning of the year it was always football, and then now there's at least one basketball game a week, sometimes two and I also really like going to the hockey games.  So that was a big part of my weekend... 

Thursday was our dear super tall, freshman friend Shawn's 19th birthday!  There was also a basketball game.  So me and my two roommates bought 19 balloons and wrote something we loved about him on each one then snuck into his apt. and put them in his room while he was gone!  Then we went over to the game... which we won of course :)  Then afterwards we were planning on going to Firehouse to get a free FH'Zookie (sorry don't know how to spell it) for Shawn's b-day, which is a large gooey, delicious cookie with ice cream on top!  OH SO good!!!!  But when we got there they were closed so we decided to make our own!  Haha Me and four of my roommates plus shawn downed a whole pan of it in less than two minutes!  Oh man it was ridiculous ha ha... but so good!  

On Friday we just went to the hockey game which was way awesome!  Ha so many good fights... that's why everyone goes right?  Ha ha it was a lot of fun.  Then on Saturday there was another basketball game.  We played Boise State which I guess was supposed to be a really good game, and it sure was!  There was only a couple seconds left in the first half and Tai Wesley shot from a little closer than half court and" SWISH" it went in exactly as the buzzer went off!!!  Ah the crowd went WILD!  I was screaming my lungs out it was so cool!  Ha ha anyway it was awesome and we won so thats even better.  They had an after party that night at the Fun Park so we all went to that and danced the night away.  A busy night but lots of fun! 

No comments: