Saturday, November 8, 2008

Feeding The Ducks

Both of my classes got cancelled on Friday which was really nice.  I had all these plans to be really productive and do some homework, but I slept in, made some french toast (for the first time ever :), got distracted on Facebook, then my roommate Jenni came in my room and started talking to me.  Then our friend Fred came over and we went and fed the ducks at first dam.  Haha yeah, so much for doing homework... anyway, first dam was pretty fun.  Fred had a big bag of old bread to feed to them.  There were tons of them everywhere and it was kind of funny to watch them fight for the bread... but they just kept getting closer and closer!  The geese were practically attacking us which was scary so i ran away :)

The funny thing is, we started out standing at the edge of the water... haha

There were so many of them!!

Fred daringly risked losing his own finger to feed this feisty goose.  I think he is crazy!!  Those geese were so scary!  They would just stare you down and keep getting closer and closer until you gave them some bread.  


2 comments:

Katie said...

Umm...geese are FREAKY! Need I say more!?

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling Katie would comment on the geese!!!