Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paint Dance

Ok so Homecoming week was a couple weeks ago and it was quite eventful.  Monday they had a big "Paint Dance" over on the HPER field on campus.  Music + LOTS of paint + crazy college kids = Paint Dance!!  It was so much fun and we were completely covered in paint... which took a very long shower and lots of shampoo to finally look normal again. 

Cooper, Shawn, Callie, Jessica, and me all covered in paint.

I just love this picture! 

"The Jessicas"

After we got home that night, there was a group of people from out apartment complex sitting in the back of a truck.  They said "Hey Jessicas, come jump in first dam with us!" and we said "... OK!"  So went and jumped into the lake off a bridge that was probably about six feet high.  It took us girls forever just to jump in because we were all scared, but we finally did it and it was FREEZING cold!!  To avoid turning into icicles we all laid down in the back of the truck on the ride home, and as soon as we got home we jumped into the shower.  I thought that paint would never come out of my hair!  I was in the shower scrubbing for like an hour and I still wasn't completely free of paint, but it was all worth it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay for blogs! I love it!!! Now I get to hear all of your stories which takes me back in memory lane to my stories. Good times!