Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone and welcome to the exciting life of Jessica Rau!  Back in the olden days when I was a tidbit younger I would always here all these fun stories my brother and sister told us of their fun times in college and the crazy things they did.  I was so excited to come and create my own stories, and now that I'm here, I am LOVING it and it's ten times better then I was expecting.  
Ok well this school year has been pretty easy for me compared to my senior year of high school.  A lot less stressful and I also don't have a job, so I've got plenty of free time.  I'm living off campus which I actually really like.  I don't know what all those people were talking about when they would tell me "Oh you need to live on campus in the dorms for your Freshman year or you miss out on so much!"  Well I don't know what they were talking about because I've been having the time of my life.  It's only a short 7 minute walk up the hill to get to campus which i don't mind at all since it's the only exercise i get :), and my roommates are the best!!  We have so much fun together!  It's funny because I'm rooming with my cousin Jenny and then two of our roommates are Jessica and Jenni (also Freshman), and then we have a Melanie and Marral... yeah talk about confusing!  It's been so much fun though being known as "The Jessicas".  

Melanie, Jenni, Myself, Jessica, Jen, and Marral at our FHE Halloween party.



No comments: