Saturday, May 30, 2009

Advice From the Wise

Twice this last week I have been given some great advice from the elderly and I thought it was good enough to share :). So this last weekend when I went down to Monticello, I saw my great uncle Buddy who had some wise words for me. He basically told me that boys are stupid and not worth my time... or something like that ha ha. Then he told me as he was leaving, to trip them....??

While working yesterday an 89 year old man came through my checkstand. He was very friendly and I remember numerous times that he's come in and told me all about fighting in the war and such things. This time, like Uncle Buddy, he got off on basically how bad boys are and how they manipulate and deceive to get things they want for the wrong reasons... ha ha I wish I could remember word for word what he said. His final words of advice to me were that I should kick these boys.

Ha ha pretty good advice huh?! Well you boys out there... watch out! I've been told to trip and kick you... so here's your warning :D ha ha ha... Old people are so funny.

No comments: